“I think you take everything too seriously. Loving another person is a wonderful thing, and if that love is sincere, no one ends up tossed into a labyrinth. You have to have more faith in yourself.”
— Haruki Murakami, Norwegian Wood (via fassadenmensch)
(Source: durianseeds, via vermeers)
8:22 pm • 20 May 2013
woah what happened to flickr omg no
7:38 pm • 20 May 2013
the new the national album every body ok it rained while i listened to it for the first i can’t
3:07 pm • 20 May 2013
98 year old dobri dobrev, a man who lost his hearing in the second world war, walks 10 kilometers from his village in his homemade clothes and leather shoes to the city of sofia, where he spends the day begging for money.
Though a well recognized fixture around several of the city’s chruches, known for his prostrations of thanks to all donors, it was only recently discovered that he has donated every penny he has collected — over 40,000 euros — towards the restoration of decaying bulgarian monasteries and churches and the utility bills of orphanages, living entirely off his monthly state pension of 80 euros and the kindness of others.
10:46 am • 19 May 2013
Truls Espedal (2009-10)
1. The Light that Blinds III
2. The Light IV
4. The Artist
6. The Last Relapse
10:45 am • 19 May 2013
today was my last day of high school. i spent it magnificently.
- watched community
- 2 hour nap
- aimless hour drive around at sunset
- going to see my friend at 10
8:45 pm • 17 May 2013
i want this summer to be the summer i always promised myself. i deserve it. i want to become much more comfortable with being alone in public places. i want to adventure without being afraid of what i’ll find or expecting anything. i have a car, i have the capability. i want to pay attention to the details of what i live in but yet ignore everyday. i want to be more than just ‘okay’ with myself and my art. i want to foster the friendships i’ll be leaving and the ones i’ll be developing next year.
- go to spain and actually GO TO SPAIN stop thinking so much and be in a moment just be in it don’t overanalyze it just be there
- develop the best goddamn relationship with my sister
- adventure to anywhere with my car and ALWAYS have a camera & tripod & journal with me. always document. always.
- take meaningless drives, more than a normal amount
- listen to so much music
- not stay home and watch cartoons on netflix every day. some days, definitely. not every day.
- draw more and not be afraid of wether it will come out like i want it to or not, just draw what i see. don’t be afraid to mimic other’s styles to be able to find my own.
- read read read read read reread reread read reread reread
- OF MONTREAL CONCERT
- roadtrips to gainesville
- stop filtering myself when i write. just write. don’t think about it. just do it. be like jeff mangum
- grow my hair long long long
- let myself be happy
8:58 pm • 16 May 2013
tomorrow is my last day of high school. after taking a nap at home i am going out to take pictures i swore my life on it. not studying for any of my exams tomorrrow though i should, i just don’t care by now
7:38 pm • 16 May 2013